DURING DYSPROSIUM - EASTERCON 2015
- is free to enter of course
- each author is allowed multiple entries
- is open to writers of any age and nationality, including professional authors and BSFA Committee members.
Story Format Suggestions & Encouraged Behaviour
- Stories can be in any language! But must fit entirely into a single tweet.
- Submissions should be original – they should be the sole work of the author/s in whose name they are submitted
- Stories can be Science Fiction or Fantasy - we encourage a broad definition of what those terms mean.
- Stories should not feature characters/locations/ etc. that are part of other copyrighted works – i.e. nothing set in the universes ofStar Wars, Star Trek, Stargate,
- Please include the hashtag #tbsfa – which leaves 134 characters for creativity
- Simply tweet your story (including the hashtag #TBSFA as stated above, we’ll pick it up)
- Unless notified to the BSFA via firstname.lastname@example.org use of #tbsfa will be assumed to grant permission for the BSFA to reproduce at the awards ceremony or within future membership publications.
- Of course entries could commence anytime but we would encourage entries to co-incide with Eastercon so we would suggest start posting from midnight Wednesday April 1st2015
- We would suggest the closing date for submissions is midnight (BST) onTuesday April 7th 2015.
- If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com
JOIN IN !